For preparation you are asked to do an online tutorial, some reading and write a transnational essay (8-10 pages) on the topic of your Comparative Group.
- The preparation of the Adult Education Academy is going to be done online at the moodle platform WueCampus. For the login in, please first register at https://wuecampus.uni-wuerzburg.de/moodle/login/signup.php
- Afterwards, please forward the email adress you registered with via email to email@example.com
After you have been given access, you will be able to visit the moodle platform here: https://wuecampus.uni-wuerzburg.de/moodle/course/view.php?id=23717
At the moodle platform you will be able to participate at online tutorials, which should help you to prepare for the first week of the Adult Education Academy. These online tutorials are organized in a self-directed learning mode. Each tutorial is structures in a different way. Please work step by step on each tutorial. As it will take time to work on each session, we advise you to plan some time starting with the beginning of December. This will allow you a good an in-depth preparation for the Adult Education Academy.
- Introduction into the COMPALL Adult Education Academy
- International Networks Organisations, reflection and online discussion (on AdobeConnect via WueCampus) on November 27, 10 .00 and November 29, 13.00 (on AdobeConnect)
- European Lifelong Learning & reflection
- European Policies Strategies, reflection and online discussion (on AdobeConnect via WueCampus) on December 11, 10.00 and December 14, 18.00
- Introduction into international comparison & reflection
- Two examples for Comparative Studies in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
- How to write a transnational essay
- Selected Country Insights into Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
There will be a course platform on WueCampus in which you will be prepared by the moderators in your comparative group for the second week of the Adult Education Academy.
For the preparation of the transnational essay, each participant will be matched with the moderators of their respective groups. After the matching, you may agree with the moderators of your group - depending on your interest - on the concrete focus of your short transnational essay (8-10 pages).
Please upload your transnational essay as a PDF file until January 20 at the moodle platform. By the transnational essay, each students will provide to the group fellows an insight into his/her home country. In the essay you can answer the questions given in the description of your Comparative Group.