The project „Augmented Reality Interactive Educational System“ (ARETE) is a European project funded by the European Commission under the Horizon2020 program. ARETE started in November 2019 and will run until October 2022.
In the project ARETE, Augmented Reality [AR] technologies for educational contexts are being developed, implemented, evaluated, and disseminated. Core objectives are the development and close interconnection of existing digital systems and the development of a European, sustainable and competitive ecosystem in which AR learning contents and tools are disseminated to a wide audience quickly and effectively. For this purpose, European partners from research and industry work together for the development, testing and dissemination of innovative and interactive AR technologies.
In the ARETE project, three pilot studies are being conducted to test the application of interactive AR technologies at schools in several European countries. In this context, it is the main task of the team of School Pedagogy to lead on and conduct the evaluation of the pilot phases.
The international partners are:
- University College Dublin, Ireland (project coordination)
- Consiglio Nazionale Delle Ricerche, Italy
- European Schoolnet, Belgium
- Oxford Brookes University, England
- University of Leicester, England
- Fundacion Centro de Tecnologias de Interaccion Visual y Comunicaciones Vicomtech, Spain
- Cleverbooks ltd., Ireland
- Wordsworth Learning ltd., Ireland
- Stichting VU, Netherlands
Further information can be found at http://www.areteproject.eu/.
If you have further questions, please contact Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.