It is the student's responsibility to register for the exam correctly and on time.
To avoid problems to your disadvantage, please observe the following instructions:
- Inform yourself early in the lecture or on WueStudy about the registration and deregistration period for the exam.
- For technical and organizational reasons (printing of individual exam sheets), the registration and deregistration period ends earlier than in some other subjects.
- Late registrations after the registration and deregistration period cannot be considered for the same reason. Deregistrations are also only possible within the registration and deregistration period.
- Do not wait until the last moment to register for exams in order to rule out short-term technical problems.
- If any discrepancies arise during registration, please contact the Examinations Office immediately. Problems that are only reported after the registration and deregistration period has expired can unfortunately not be traced and therefore no longer taken into account.
For maximum legal certainty, we recommend the following procedure once you have registered for the exam via WueStudy:
Be sure to save the PDF document of the registered exams in a safe place. Complaints, especially for registration/deregistration of exams, will be accepted only in combination with presented certificate.