Registration & participation contribution
Please transfer your participation contribution if we accept your application and you decide to participate to the account of the University of Würzburg. Please only transfer the participation contribution after we gave you admission to participate at the programme.
- Account holder: Staatsoberkasse Bayern in Landshut (Dreifaltigkeitsstr.177, 84028 Landshut)
- Name of the bank: Bayerische Landesbank (Brienner Straße 18, 80333 München)
- USt.-ID-Nr. Universität Würzburg = DE 134 187 690
- Reference: 0002 0174 0303 + full name of the participant
- BIC: BYLADEMM
- IBAN: DE75700500000001190315
- Account number: 1190 315
- Bank sort code: 700 500 00
Please don't forget to add the reference "0002 0174 0303 + full name of the participant" to your electronic transfer as a correct allocation would not necessarily be possible. After the full participation contribution has been transferred, your registration is binding and the participation contribution cannot be refunded.
Please send us the receipt of payment via email firstname.lastname@example.org until 14 November 2018. Kindy acknowledge that delayed registrations cannot be considered.
The regular participation contribution for the Winter School is 250 EUR. There is a reduced participation contribution for participants from international partner universities of 140 EUR.
- Hungary: University of Pécs
- India: Delhi University; International Institute for Adult and Lifelong Education
- Ireland: Dublin City University
- Italy: University of Florence, University of Padua
- Nigeria: Obafemi Awolowo University
- Portugal: University of Minho, University of Lisbon
- Slovenia: University of Ljubljana
- USA: Ohio University, USA
- Participants who are affiliated with the European Adult Education Association and with DVV International
Participants from the following german partner universities have to contact their local coordinators for registration:
- University of Würzburg: Prof. Regina Egetenmeyer
- Helmut-Schmidt-University Hamburg: Prof. Sabine Schmidt-Lauff
The participation contribution during the program includes a supply of coffee, tea and water (self-care), one Franconian evening, as well as a city guided tour. International students below the age of 30 have to show a valid European health insurance. Please contact us for clarifying all details. International students will be enrolled as visiting students (program studies) at University of Würzburg. The enrollment fee is included in the participation contribution of the Winter School. All enrolled students receive a student ID, which they also can use for free local transport in Würzburg. Furthermore, they can use the ID for reduced university cafeteria fares.