- Moodle platform
- The preparation of the Winter School is going to be done online at the moodle platform WueCampus. For the login in, please first register at https://go.uniwue.de/signup
- Afterwards, please forward the email adress you registered with via email to email@example.com
After you have been given access, you will be able to visit the moodle platform here: go.uniwue.de/onlinetutorial
- Online tutorial
You will be able to participate at online tutorials, which should help you to prepare for the first week of the Winter School. These online tutorials are organized in a self-directed learning mode. Each tutorial is structures in a different way. Please work step by step on each tutorial. As it will take time to work on each session, we advise you to plan some time starting with the beginning of December. This will allow you a good an in-depth preparation for the Winter School.
- Introduction into the Winter School
- European Policies Strategies, reflection and online discussion (on AdobeConnect via WueCampus 12. November 2018 at 10 am (CET) or 4 pm (CET): Paula Guimaraes)
- European Lifelong Learning & reflection
- International Networks Organisations, reflection and online discussion (on AdobeConnect via WueCampus 10. December 2018 at 10 am (CET) or 4 pm (CET): Balasz Németh)
- Introduction into international comparison & reflection
- Two examples for Comparative Studies in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
- How to write a transnational essay
- Selected Country Insights into Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
You can find all online tutorials here: go.uniwue.de/onlinetutorialatcompall
There will be a course platform on WueCampus in which you will be prepared by the moderators in your comparative group for the second week of the Winter School.
- Transnational essay
For the preparation of the transnational essay, each participant will be matched with the moderators of their respective groups. After the matching, you may agree with the moderators of your group - depending on your interest - on the concrete focus of your short transnational essay (10-12 pages).
Please upload your transnational essay as a PDF file (max. 1MB) until 30 January 2019 at the moodle platform. By the transnational es-say, each students will provide to the group fellows an insight into his/her home country. In the essay you can answer the questions given in the description of your Comparative Group.