- Participant Guide
For further Information, please take a look at the "Participant Guide"
- Moodle platform
- The preparation of the Winter School is going to be done online at the moodle platform WueCampus. For the login in, please first register at https://go.uniwue.de/signup
- Afterwards, please forward the email adress you registered with via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After you have been given access, you will be able to visit the moodle platform here: go.uniwue.de/onlinetutorial
- Online tutorial
You will be able to participate at online tutorials, which should help you to prepare for the first week of the Winter School. These online tutorials are organized in a self-directed learning mode. Each tutorial is structures in a different way. Please work step by step on each tutorial. As it will take time to work on each session, we advise you to plan some time starting with the beginning of December. This will allow you a good an in-depth preparation for the Winter School.
- Introduction into the Winter School
- European Policies Strategies, reflection and online discussion (on AdobeConnect via WueCampus 12. November 2018 at 10 am (CET) or 4 pm (CET): Paula Guimaraes)
- European Lifelong Learning & reflection
- International Networks Organisations, reflection and online discussion (on AdobeConnect via WueCampus 10. December 2018 at 10 am (CET) or 4 pm (CET): Balasz Németh)
- Introduction into international comparison & reflection
- Two examples for Comparative Studies in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
- How to write a transnational essay
- Selected Country Insights into Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
You can find all online tutorials here: go.uniwue.de/onlinetutorialatcompall
There will be a course platform on WueCampus in which you will be prepared by the moderators in your comparative group for the second week of the Winter School.
- 05.11.18: Start
- 12.11.18: interactive webinar- session
- 10.12.18: interactive webinar- session
- 30.01.19: Submission of the transnational essay on WueCampus
For MA students
International strategies in adult education Introduction to the Winter School
∙ Preparing of Transnational Essay ∙ International Networks in Adult Education and Lifelong Learning ∙ European Policies in Adult and Lifelong Learning & Europe-an Policy Strategies ∙ Comparative Studies in Adult Education & Examples ∙ Transnational Essay about home countries insight into the comparative Group
For PhD students
Theories for international adult education
Paulo Freire: Pedagogy of the Oppressed ∙ Country perspectives on Freire: Paper published in the country and the language of each student & paper about Freire published in the country of each stu-dent ∙ Videos: introduction to the preparation ∙ Comparative Studies in Adult Education & Exam-ples ∙ Transnational Essay about home countries insight into the comparative group
Introduction into the blended learning methodology ∙ How to present a good practice for a Compar-ative Group Work?
- Transnational essay
For the preparation of the transnational essay, each participant will be matched with the moderators of their respective groups. After the matching, you may agree with the moderators of your group - depending on your interest - on the concrete focus of your short transnational essay (10-12 pages).
Please upload your transnational essay as a PDF file (max. 1MB) until 30 January 2019 at the moodle platform. By the transnational es-say, each students will provide to the group fellows an insight into his/her home country. In the essay you can answer the questions given in the description of your Comparative Group.