The event took place in Würzburg on October 11-22, 2021. Master’s students, PhD students and professors from Kano, Lagos, Ile-Ife and Würzburg met to exchange ideas on various topics in the field of adult and continuing education. Fortunately, the event could take place as a face-to-face meeting. Besides engaging in exchanges with each other, participants visited different adult education sites in Würzburg. Furthermore, the partners attended various workshops and collaborated on a research report. The event was a great opportunity to get together in person, to discuss different topics in adult education, and to learn from and with each other.
Some small insights into the versatile programme:
- Academic work on a joint comparative paper
- Workshop by Balasz Nemeth – “The importance of retrospective in policy analysis”
- Hybrid lectures by Balasz Nemeth
- Field visit: Kolping Akademie Würzburg
- Field visit: Science Center of the University of Würzburg