- Since 10/2022: Teaching assistant at Julius-Maximilians-University of Würzburg, Chair of Sprachpraxis Anglistik (Language Practice Anglistics)
- Since 07/2022: Research and teaching assistant and doctoral student at Julius-Maximilians-University of Würzburg, Chair of School Pedagogy
- 09/2018-06/2022: Tutor for the Foundation Course of School Pedagogy at Julius-Maximilians-University of Würzburg, Chair of School Pedagogy
- 07/2022: First state examination for the teaching profession at secondary schools
- 10/2016 – 07/2022: Studies and teacher’s degree in Spanish and English at secondary schools at Julius-Maximilians-University Würzburg
Admission thesis at the chair of school pedagogy: Promoting intercultural competencies of students at secondary schools with particular regard to Social VR. Theory-driven development and critical reflection of a teaching concept.