- 9.00-10.00: Registration
- 10.00 -12.00: Introduction & welcome
- 13.00-17.00: Basic Concepts: "Politics, Policies, Strategies in LLL"
- 9.00-12.00: Levels of analysis: "Mega, meso, macro and micro"
- 13.00-17.00: Social policy models
- evening: Guided Würzburg tour
- 9.00-12.00: Adult education providers in Germany
- 13.30-15.15: Preparation for field exploration: Development of observation grid
- 15.30-17.30: Field Visits in Würzburg
Group 1: Frankenwarte Academy
Group 2: Kolping Academy
Group 3: Continuing Medical Education at University Würzburg Hospital
- 9.00-12.00: European and International Policies in Adult Education
- 13.00-17.00: Field Visits outside Würzburg
Group 1: Volkshochschule Hassberge e.V.
Group 2: N.N.
- 9.00-12.00: Role Play: Social Policy Models and Adult Education Practice
- 13.00-15.00: Field insights to main Stakeholders
- 15.00-17.00: Reflection on field explorations (in international groups)